ESFNA 2023 New Entry Team Requirements & Guidelines
Teams’ Requirements to Compete
- Proof of registration as a nonprofit incorporation in their home state or country.
- A registered bank account under the club’s name
- The club bylaw
- At least five registered officers’ names, phone numbers, and email addresses
- Community Support letter
- $1,000 nonrefundable application fee
The federation also considers the following in the selection process.
- The Ethiopian population in the city.
- The number of Ethiopian businesses and other organizations in the city.
Other important things to know
- The competing teams must cover their own expenses during competition Week.
- The competition will be from July 2, 2023, through July 8, 2023
- Players need to be from participant team’s respective state.
- The federation will facilitate and provide referees, a soccer field, and balls for the game.
- Only the champion team joins the federation.
- After fulfilling the registration process, the championship team will officially join ESFNA in 2024.
For applying and for any questions, please send your inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org. For immediate assistance, please call our tournament coordinator Tekaligne Habteselassie (Shaft) @ 773-366-9722.